The University of Essex is offering Africa Scholarship Programme to 2017/2018 applicants. The scholarship is open to self-funding African applicants to acquire postgraduate studies and applicants could be eligible for a scholarship of 4000 Euros, paid as discount on their tuition fee.
Eligible courses are those which are full-time taught Masters Courses leading to MA, MSc, LLM, MFA and MRes degrees. The Essex MBA is excluded.
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be a national of an African nation (defined as a member state of the African Union) and ordinarily resident in an African nation
- be entirely self-funding your studies
- be a graduate of any African country, or any of the countries specified above
- be applying for a full-time Masters course starting in 2017-18 (excluding MBA)
- meet the academic criteria in the table above
How to Apply: If you meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of your place by 30 September 2017 then you will automatically be awarded this scholarship. All the relevant course applications, received by the given deadline, will automatically be considered for this scholarship and a fee discount applied to all who meet the grade requirements. You’ll be notified of your award at the point when your place at Essex is confirmed, and by the end of October 2017. You don’t need to complete an application form.
We’ll assess your eligibility based on the academic transcripts and certificates that you submit with your application for your place at Essex.
Deadline: Application deadline is September 30, 2017.