The management of Landmark university, Omu-Aran hereby announce the commencement of the 2017/2018 admission screening exercise
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Landmark University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Candidates are also to note that, there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme. Visit “Degree Programmes” for more information.
Candidates applying to Landmark University should note the following:
i) Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
ii) Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in Landmark University.
iii) Candidates who did not choose Landmark University in the current year UTME are free to apply for admission into the University
iv) In addition to the above, Landmark University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
How To Apply
- Visit our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to complete the application payment form
- Complete the application payment form with the necessary and accurate details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required.
- After completing and submitting the application payment form, a preview of the application is display. Verify its authenticity and correctness, then click on “Pay” button to make payment.
- You will be redirected to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of N 5,000 application along with a processing charge depending on the payment channel selected. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment.
- After completing the payment, you will be redirected back to our admission portal and a message and sms containing your login credential and further details will be forwarded to the supplied email address and phone number respectively.
- You are expected to return to our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to login with the credentials, upload your passport (which must be in JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your application form.
- After completing the application form, you are expected to submit and print out copies of the completed form, which contains the details supplied by you and your application form number.
- PLEASE NOTE: You are expected to come along with the original copies and photocopies of all necessary documents.
Prospective students of Landmark University must be God-fearing, love God and be unreservedly committed to obeying rules and regulations of God Almighty, the founder and funder of the University, cum University Authority. Students are expected to exhibit core value-driven disposition as embedded in the University’s Core Values of
- Possibility Mentality
- Capacity Building
In our screening of prospective students these requirements are tested.
Your grade and test scores help us to assess your academic promise, but they are not the only basis for assessing a candidate’s admissibility. As a Christian Mission University, intending students of the University must be God fearing, love Him and be unreservedly committed to obeying Him.
2017/2018 Screening Requirements
Copies of Print out of:
– Application Form
– JAMB Result Slip
– O Level Result Slip (if available)
- Two (2) Passport Size Photographs
- Letter from a Religious Leader
- Sponsorship Letter
- Birth Certificate
- State/LGA Certificate of Origin, and
- N2,000 Screening fee receipt
VENUE: University Campus, Omu-Aran, Kwara State
Share with friends.