Simmons College, USA Offers Undergraduate Scholarships To Foreign Students
Simmons College, established in 1899, is a private woman focused undergraduate college and private co-educational graduate school in Boston, in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Simmons College is offering various undergraduate scholarships for international students. These scholarships range from $2,000 to full tuition and are renewable for up to four years. These scholarships are available for only undergraduate programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Presidential Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Dean’s Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Achievement Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment if admitted during or after fall 2015; SAP* and full-time enrollment if admitted prior to 2015
- Alumnae/I Scholarships: Daughters and granddaughters of Simmons graduates
- Gilbert & Marcia Kotzen Scholarship: 3.2 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Endowed Scholarships: All students who complete the FAFSA and are enrolled full-time are automatically considered. There is no separate application process, however, if you wish to submit additional information for consideration, please complete the Information Profile. Please note that these scholarships are awarded annually and not automatically renewed for subsequent years.
- Simmons Boston Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Fish Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Dorothea Lynde Dix Scholars Scholarships: One-time award.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for Spring 2018 intake is November 1, 2017.