Federal University Wukari, FUWukari 2017/2018 Post UTME/DE Details
FUWukari 2017/2018 Post UTME : This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) for the 2017/2018 academic session that the University has announced its Post-UTME/DE registration details.
ELIGIBILITY FOR FUWukari 2017/2018 Post UTME
(ii) UTME Candidates MUST have scored NOT LESS than 180 in the 2017 UTME.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FUWukari 2017/2018 Post UTME
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed
Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,500 only excluding bank charges.
UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names; and
Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME –Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information.
Select your ATM card type (e.g. Verve or Master Card)
Enter your Card Number
Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
Then click on Pay.
Please note: ( Do not refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
4. After Login, click on Continue Registration
Link on the main menu.
5. Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT SPECIFICATION FOR FUWukari 2017/2018 Post UTME
Acceptable format is JPEG.
Picture must be digital passport photograph.
Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
Show skin tone naturally.
Have a uniform red background.
Maximum of 25KB.
6. On completion of bio-data, click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
7. All Direct Entry ( DE) candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
8. On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
9. For Direct Entry ( DE ) candidates;
Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
Click on Next Step.
10. All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applied in your result; and
Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
Automatic disqualification at any stage of result falsification
11. Click Print Tab to print out the following:
Post-UTME Screening Registration form;