HOWARD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOWARD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP : Howard University Trustee Scholarships are open to international students. These scholarships are available for the new full-time undergraduate student.
The aim of the university is to provide financial help to International citizens.
Howard University is a federally chartered, private, coeducational, nonsectarian, historically black university in Washington, D.C. It is recognized by the Carnegie Foundation as a research university with high research activity and is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
HOWARD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP Description:
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Administration of Justice
- African Studies
- Afro American Studies
- Art – Ceramics
- Art – Design
- Art – Electronic Studio
- Art – Fashion Design
- Art History
- Art – Interior Design
- Art – Painting
- Art – Photography
- Art – Sculpture
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Communications – Advertising
- Communications – Audio Production
- Communications – Journalism
- Communications – Legal Communication
- Communications – Media Management
- Communications – Organizational Communication
- Communications – Public Relations
- Communications-Television and Film
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Elementary Education
- Health, Human Performance & Leisure Studies
- Health Management
- Human Development
- International Business
- Information Systems
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media, Journalism, & Film
- Music – Composition
- Music – Jazz Studies
- Music – Music History
- Music – Music Education
- Music – Music Therapy
- Music – Music w/ Elective Studies in Business
- Nutritional Sciences
- Political Science
- Physician Assistant
- Radiation Therapy
- Sociology and Criminology
- Strategic, Legal, & Mass Communications
- Supply Chain Management
- Theatre Arts – Acting
- Theatre Arts – Dance
- Theatre Arts – Musical Theatre
- Theatre Arts – Theatre Technology
- Theatre Arts – Theatre Arts Administration
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships will cover the followings:
- Award amounts are in any amount up to tuition.
- Awards may not be issued via refund or pay for any expense (including fees) outside of tuition.
- Nationality: International Students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International
- Entrance Requirements: Base criteria for awarding Trustee Scholarships by schools and colleges are:
- Eligible applicants must be enrolled as full-time students
- Applicants must have at least a 3.0-grade point average based on full-time enrollment for the prior academic year (the minimum of 12 credits for full-time status will not include credits from courses in the Center for Academic Reinforcement)
- The Scholarship may be adjusted based on receipt of other tuition awards
- Demonstrated financial need may be considered
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language.
Application Procedure For
HOWARD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
How to Apply: All admission documents must be received before a decision can be rendered.
- All required documents can be viewed under Domestic Admission or International Admission.
- Unless otherwise noted, electronic submission of documents is preferred. All of FTIC applicants may submit their transcripts electronically (if the college/university has a transcript system), or via mail.