IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT NDA SCREENING – 70TH REGULAR COURSE
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT NDA SCREENING –
Information to Note:
All candidate should be note the following before and after the NDA examination exercise:
- Make sure all the information supplied during the online registration is accurate.
- Make sure you have signed all the relevant documents that was supposed to be printed out before coming. This is to avoid being walked out of the exam premises.
- Avoid irresponsible acts or looks, all eligible candidates should kindly dress smartly and responsibly before coming to the exams venue.
- All forms of fraud and malpractice will not be allowed.
- Please ensure that you appear early for the exams.
- Always check the portal or your SMS inbox in case of any changes in time and venue.
Also note that it is important that you entered the right JAMB registration number while doing the online registration.
Items to Bring to the Exam Hall
All eligible candidates are to note that they are to bring to the Screening Test Centre, their
- Acknowledgement Form,
- Screening Test Admission Card,
- JAMB result slip and
- TWO (2) postcard sized (35 x 5 inches) photographs.
The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, JAMB Reg No, State, Screening Test Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT NDA SCREENING