HOW TO RE-PRINT JAMB 2018 EXAM SLIP
RE-PRINT JAMB 2018 EXAM SLIP : According to jamb, all candidates are expected to reprint their registration slips to know the details of their exam such as exam venue, date and also the time of the exam.
Candidates can also start reprinting on the 18th of February as advised by Jamb.
How can I re-print JAMB 2018 exam slip?
Remember that the reprinting must be carried out only using a computer system that has an attached printer. If you need to use a mobile phone for reprinting, you should not use Opera Mini on JAMB official website, jamb.org.ng.
It usually costs N100 to print one colored copy. You can photocopy it for N10 later in case you need an extra copy.
Steps To Re-Print JAMB 2018 Exam Slip
Like I said earlier, Jamb will send the slip via email. If you do not get yours, then try the option below… It is very easy to do that. Just follow the simple instructions below:
- First, you go to the JAMB website here https://jamb.org.ng
- Login to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.
- You should look at the right corner of the page; there is a bold, green heading with words ‘Re-Print Your Slip’. Then click on it.
- You should write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
- You will get the information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip now.
- You should now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
RE-PRINT JAMB 2018 EXAM SLIP